Terms & Conditions
- The balance for any event must be paid 5 days before your event unless organised differently with Catherine Ross. Failure to make final payment may result in cancellation of event.
- We require you email us confirmation after you make any payment to us and include your reference when making a direct debit.
A deposit of 50% per host is required within 4 days of making initial booking, otherwise your booking will not be held. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We do not offer refunds of any kind unless there was a major accident and your host didn’t arrive at your event. In this rare case you would receive a full refund and full free party.
- Mastercard and Visa payments incur a 3% surcharge. American Express payments incur a 5% surcharge.
We are able to transfer your booking in some special cases- there will be a change of date fee.
- We can not guarantee you will get your requested ‘fairy’ or performer- if unavailable during peak times, it will be a person with similar performing styles.
- We hold no responsibilities for any injuries.
- All material and performance is copyright to Finding Fairyland and is to be used by no one outside the company for their own purpose. Legal action will be taken.