Our exquisite Sydney fairy party venue is fully equipped to cater for up to approximately 80 people.
While children are being hosted, we will have any adults who stay well looked after in our ‘Fairy & the Frog’ themed function room (where you first walk in).
This charming space is set up for adults to relax with waitstaff and a barista assisting them while their child is being entertained close by.
In terms of the layout, we find that most people enjoy moving around freely rather than being seated the whole time. For this reason, we put tables against the wall with a buffet style food set up. We leave chairs throughout for people to sit down also.
If you have up to 20 adults attending and would prefer that everyone is seated, we can arrange a long banquet table set up. Please let us know what you would prefer when confirming your final numbers with us on the week leading up to your party.
We do require that you select food for the adults if you have 10 or more people who are staying.
For under 10 adults we can organise a custom food package with a smaller quantity or you can just have a drinks tab.
* Please note that no other food or beverage can be brought into Fairy and the Frog *
Value Hosting Package
$400 for up to 20 people (additional guests are $20 per person)
Includes gourmet mixed sandwiches, gourmet beef pies or vegetarian spring rolls, 2 cheesecake options served by the slice and coffee/tea with biscuits.
Build Your Own Package
Simply select a minimum of 2 options from the below list…each menu item serves up to 20 people. We can customise these menus for any size group.
1. Gourmet Mixed Sandwiches or Wraps $200
2. Gourmet Cheese Selection with Crackers & Dried Fruits $200
3. Antipasto (cheese, cold meats, marinated artichokes & olives, breads, crackers and quince paste) $300
4. Fruit Platter (seasonal) $140
5. Croissants $100
6. Vegetable Sticks & Dips $100
7. Corn Fritters with Smoked Salmon & Creme $140
8. Arancini (bolognaise or pea/mushroom) $100
9. Satay Chicken Skewers $100
10. Sweet Potato Chip $100
11. Vegetable Spring Rolls $100
12. Piroshki (meat filled Russian pies) $120
13. Gourmet Beef Pies $120
14. Quiche (lorraine or vegetarian) $120
Served in Noodle Boxes:
15. Niçoise, Ceasar or Greek Salad $200
16. Butter Chicken on Rice $200
17. Fish & Chips with Lemon & Tartar Sauce $200
18. Pelmeni with Lemon & Sour Cream (Russian meat filled steamed dumplings) $160
19. Hokkein Noodle Stir Fry with Prawns $200
20. Eye Fillet Beef with Traditional French Mash $300
21. Beef Ragu à la Niçoise with Polenta $300
22. Lemon Meringue or Strawberry Tart $100
23. Chocolate with Salted Caramel Tart $100
24. Mini Pavlova $100
25. Deconstructed Apple Crumble $100
26. Cheesecake (lemon, french vanilla or chocolate) $100
27. Scones with Raspberry Jam and Cream $120
28. Chocolate Mousse $100
29. Freshly Baked Choc Chip Cookies $100
Special Sit Down..
High Tea $80 per person (minimum required- please enquire)
Stunning table set up. Glass of champagne, Juice, lemonade, hot chocolate, Coffee, Loose Leaf Premium Tea Devonshire Tea: Scones with jam and clotted cream, selection of small cookies Savoury:changing menu Sweet: chef selection of petit four and petits gateaux.
French Crepes $50 per person. (minimum required- please enquire)
Freshly made savoury and sweet crepes.
Please let us know which drinks below you would like us to serve to your guests on tab:
Coffee $4 each
Tea $4 each
Soft Drinks $3 each
Orange and Apple Juice $4 each